Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can't rain on my parade!

Last week I took a rainy day walk with my friend Alex. She was reintroducing me to an old mill pond I must have passed a million times but never ventured down the path. I love finding unexpected shots and seem to lean towards very graphic, shape inspired landscapes...even in the rain!


While waiting to get started on our trek I watched the rain through my windshield, droplets glistening.



Reflections just amaze me and even here without bright sunlight the shadows cast as mirror images are so beautiful.




Roots, glorious in black & white and in color are crawling appendages, reaching towards their ground.



Gray treed landscapes with hints of color are holding out until the warmth of spring unleashes them! I can't wait, especially with teaser weather this first of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment