Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Seaglass Sunday is here again...only this Sunday we also celebrate Easter. A new start, a fresh outlook or in some cases....a new puppy! Sally has come to live with us for a little while... or possibly a long while? She is an adorable English Springer Spaniel and belongs to Kate. I will be the babysitter along with other members of the family.

Although Sally was too cute to walk away from this morning, I did just that. I try to walk for an hour, ending along some stretch of beach where I find new treasures. Today was a success! A nice handful of aquas, white, cobalt blues and of course some green have been added to my "recent finds" pile.


One of my favorite crafts and favorite gifts to give is a Seaglass Suncatcher. Many, many people have received one of these in various shapes and sizes. This one hangs in my sunporch.

1 comment:

  1. what a face!

    and your beautiful sun porch and its totems...

    ReplyDelete