Thursday, October 20, 2011

Accidental Art

If you read my "other interests and work" page on this blog side bar you will see that I am a Trader Joe's sign artist by day. All other times I am just an artist, looking for inspiration and what have you that seems worthy of my designer eye.  I have been watching the "accidental art" that has developed from multiple spray paint jobs at work and OH MY GOD! I absolutely love it!!!!


This one is titled Spraywall. Leaves, a wet rainy day, dimension from layering! So cool.




These are titled Spray Drive 1, 2, 3. Primitive like, leaves adding a natural element and wet pavement create a canvas and graphic design that again, is so cool.


This is titled Spray Flat Cart. A moving piece since it is on wheels!!!!




These two are titled Desk Art1, 2. The desk is cut, dripped, brushed over & over & over again creating layers of paint...almost creating an encaustic piece!

In the meantime, I went to my watercolor class. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment