Sunday, December 2, 2012

Serendipitous Sunday!

Last post I gave kudos to one of my favorite bloggers, Sweet Paul. Little did I know at that time that he would be visiting terrain, my place of employment this Sunday! I was fortunately off the schedule and was thus able to partake in his demo and have a very nice conversation with him. A lovely way for me to spend an hour...he had chocolates, mini-wreath making and some insight on the "way bigger blog than mine" world out there. I also met Paul's marketing director named Paul as well...a very personable Paul I must say!


I was just so excited to have a copy of Paul's most recent publication signed...my fellow employees who saw me at his table had no idea how much a treat this event was for me.


The wreath I made while conversing was a perfect take away....and a perfect idea on their part! They actually said, "isn't it relaxing to do something while visiting our table?"  Good marketing, goodwill and good chocolate –a perfect combination.


My little wreath will adorn our bathroom door...and we will appreciate all season long! Thank you so much Sweet Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment